Thursday, February 7, 2013

Twilight Love


As the fading sun dissolved
into the open sea at twilight.
Receiving it with open arms
was its forlorn lover ; a touching sight.
As the horizon glowed with a hue
iridescent with two souls in unison.
I sit there under a deep blue roof
coy as I watch them becoming one.
In moments it gets embraced
in a hug devoid of all shame.
The earth lighting up a smile
as my shivering lips do the same.
Clouds wet my cheeks with tears
they no longer can eternally hold.
Celestial romance begets emotions
as azure waters meet molten gold.
Trembling under the weight
of a sudden need in a vacuumed heart.
Empty spaces pine for you,
a Picasso missing his life changing art.
As I walk away imagining
your lovely hands entwined in mine.
I smile again hoping we create
magic overshadowing the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment